My Wild Homeschool

Monday, August 12, 2019

Tristan graduates

How can it be, my youngest child has graduated high school and homeschooling. He's done! I'm done! What do I do now?! Truthfully I've been transitioning into more full time work all year so there is no big change but it feels different. Change can be hard, maybe that's why I waited until August to formally give Tristan his diploma! He graduated in April but I guess I wasn't quite ready for that stage of my life to end so I held on a little longer. It was time, I not only presented his diploma I then went on to clear out more homeschooling items (many I had already sold or given away) and I changed around our dining room, which was more library than anything else and made the focus more a comfortable sitting room/dining room. So proud of this young man for all he has accomplished in his years of growing up and homeschooling. You have done well Tristan!

No comments: